Important Registration Information
- We encourage you to register for Session 5 (July 9 - 14) so Nativity can attend together. This session is for campers entering 6 - 8 grade, and high schoolers entering 9 - 12 grades can serve on the prayer or discipleship team.
- If this week doesn't work well for your family, there are a lot of additional dates to choose from here.
- If your teen is in high school and does not want to serve on a prayer or discipleship team during this middle school session 5, no worries. There is a dedicated high school session (Session 4, July 2 - 7) your teen can attend alternatively.
- Depending on how many students register from the Nativity/Bloomington area, we may or may not take a bus.
About Catholic Youth Summer Camp
CYSC is a weeklong Catholic camp for middle school students in the northwoods of Trego, WI. CYSC aims to awaken, empower and equip teens to live out the Catholic faith so that they may transform the world.
CYSC is where high adventure activities lead to high adventure faith. Campers get to participate in classic camp activities while also discovering the depth and beauty of the Catholic faith through experiencing the sacraments, prayer, small group, and Adoration.
Who: Students entering grades 6-8 in the fall of 2023
When: July 9 - 14, 2023
Where: Trego, WI (Heartwood Resort and Conference Center, a beautiful facility located 2 hours from the Twin Cities)
Cost: $520.00. Nativity hopes to provide opportunities for campers to fundraise to bring the cost of camp down. $150.00 non-refundable deposit is due at registration. Scholarship available, contact email@example.com to learn more.
- Rockwall, slacklines, ninja courses
- Paintball OR lasertag
- Color Battle / Ultimate Capture the Flag
- Sacred Art (stained glass, iconography, etc)
- Free round - basketball, volleyball, soccer
- Water inflatable course
- Canoes, kayaks, paddleboards
- Swim zone/beach
- Sacramental opportunities
- Community building
Learn more about CYSC
Contact Emily Dalsky, Director of Faith Formation & Evangelization at: firstname.lastname@example.org.